Have a question about how to use MyHealingKitchen.com? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions below – just click on a question to reveal the answer.
- Are your books available in bookstores or locally in my hometown?
- We are the publishers of 30 Day Diabetes Cure, Arthritis Interrupted and Slimtevia. In order to purchase them you can go to our website http://myhealingkitchen.com. Or you may call our Customer Care line on 505-983-8010; our lines are open every week day from 9am until 3pm mountain time.
- Can I make my purchase over the phone?
- Absolutely! You may dial our customer service number 505-983-8010 Monday to Friday from 9am until 3pm Mountain Standard Time where you will get to speak to a live person. We do ask you to be patient as our lines are often very busy.
- How Do I Change My Profile Picture?
- MyHealingKitchen.com uses Gravatars to manage our user's profile images. Gravatar (an abbreviation for globally recognized avatar) is a service for providing globally-unique avatars which was created by Tom Preston-Werner. It allows you to attach an image to your email address - and then when you sign up or post comments on any number of the hundreds of sites online that use Gravatars your image will automatically populate your profile.
To get your own gravatar, simply go to http://gravatar.com and click on "Get Your Gravatar Today". It will ask for an email address. Once you've filled that out you will get an email to confirm your address. Click on the link in that email and upload a photo and you are done - all of your comments on MyHealingKitchen.com will now have your new Gravatar associated with them, and as we release other profile features this picture will represent you on our site.
- How do I return my 30 Day Diabetes Cure for a full refund?
- If you have tried the 30 Day Diabetes Cure and it did not work out for you we will issue a no questions asked full refund. The book must be returned in its original condition for a full refund for up to 60 days after the date of purchase.
Please return it to:
4610 Prime Parkway
McHenry, IL 60050
Please include your name and address or the original packing slip.
- How to Whitelist an address.
- In order to reduce the amount of junk mail you receive in your E-mail, many mailing services will filter your E-mail before you receive it. Sometimes that means you don’t receive legitimate E-mail. To avoid that, you need to put our legitimate E-mail address on your trusted list, safe list or white list.
So how do you do that? Find your E-mail service below and follow the instructions. If yours isn’t here, contact your ISP (the person who provides your internet access like AOL, Comcast or Roadrunner, or do a Google search for a walk-through).
For example, if you want to receive our newsletters, you would need to white list email@example.com
Go to keyword: Mail Controls. Select your screen name. Click Customize Mail Controls For This Screen Name.
Send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and that will add that E-mail address to your “People I Know” list automatically.
If you find our E-mail in your spambox, click on the white “W” icon on the left column of the mailing. When the pop-up window comes up, simply click the Add to Whitelist button.
Alternative whitelisting methods:
Click on the White List button. Add: email@example.com to the bottom of your existing list. Click the Submit List button.
From the Cloudmark SpamNet toolbar in Outlook select Cloudmark | Options
Click Advanced and go to the Whitelist tab. Click the Add button.
Type: firstname.lastname@example.org Click OK. Click OK. Click Yes. Click OK.
From the main menu tabs, click the Options link, then Safe List. Type: email@example.com in your Safe List.
If you see a message that should not be in your Junk Mail folder, click ‘This is not Junk Mail’ to avoid having e-mail from the same source sent to the Junk Mail folder in the future.
Click the Addresses tab. Click New. Type: firstname.lastname@example.org Make sure ‘Accept Mail From This Address’ is selected under Receiving Options. Uncheck ‘Display in People Picker’ under Other options. Click Submit. Click OK.
Click Friends from the toolbar. Click Add. Type: email@example.com Click OK.
Click Tools, then Blacklist & Friends. Click Add on the right, the Friends list side.
Make sure Plain email address is selected. Type: firstname.lastname@example.org Click OK. Click OK.
Click Friends from the sidebar. Click Add. Type: email@example.com Click OK.
Add the following entry to your user_prefs file, which is found in the .spamassassin subdirectory on your web/mail server: whitelist_from firstname.lastname@example.org
Save the user_prefs file or move the updated copy to your .spamassassin subdirectory. If you have no user_prefs file in this subdirectory, create one. Help with this here: http://www.cleanmymailbox.com/sa
Click the Configure button. Go to the Known Senders tab. Click Add under ‘Known Good Senders and Recipients’. Type: email@example.com Click OK. Click OK.
Click Filters from the sidebar. Click the Approved Senders tab. Click Add Filter. Type: firstname.lastname@example.org under Address. Choose ‘Full Email Address’ under Address Type. Select Email Domain. Click OK.
Select Spam Inspector, then ‘Manage Friends List’ from either the Spam Inspector toolbar or from the Outlook menu. Make sure Email is selected under ‘Add a New Friend’. Type: email@example.com Click the >> button. Click Close.
Follow the Trusted link under > Authentication Lists. Enter the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Click Add.
Click on the SpamPal system tray icon with the right mouse button. Click ‘Add to Whitelist’ from the menu. Type: email@example.com Click Add.
Select File, then Configure. Go to the Friends category. Make sure Active is checked. Type: firstname.lastname@example.org on a line by itself in the entry field. Click OK.
Open your Yahoo! mailbox. Click Mail Options. Click Filters. Click Add Filter. In the top row, labeled ‘From header:’ make sure Contains is selected in the pull-down menu. Click in the text box next to that pull-down menu, then enter the address: email@example.com At the bottom, where it says “Move the Message To:” select Inbox from the pull-down menu. Click the Add Filter button again. If our newsletter has been filtered to your “bulk” folder, simply open the message and click on the “This is not Spam” link next to the “From”
Thanks for taking the time to ensure that our newsletters reach you consistently!
- The link is not working so I cannot confirm my e-mail address
- Sometimes a link can be broken - which means that a link which should come in one contiguous line is split in two. In order for the link to work it must be one contiguous line. One way to deal with this is to copy the entire broken link and paste it in your web browser. AND HOW DO I DO THAT? you may ask.
To Copy: -
1. Holding down the left mouse clicker, run the mouse of a word. The word becomes highlighted. (The entire broken link which is now on two lines instead of one)
2. Letting go of the mouse determines the end of the word you wish to highlight. (This action tells the computer which word, sentence, or even paragraph you wish to copy
3. Once you have highlighted what you wish to copy, let go of the left mouse clicker and it should look something like this:
4. Hold down the Ctrl button on the bottom left corner of your keyboard and at the same time hit the letter ‘C’ on your keyboard.
Now go to your web page and paste what you've copied into your web address bar. The web address bar is the line that begins with http:// (that space there is called an Address Bar)
1. Move your mouse into your the home page box that you’ll find at the top of your web page.
2. Holding down the Ctrl and P button what ever you copied will show up here.
3. Hit enter.
- Why am I unable to download my free gifts?
- Everyone's computer is different, so while we cannot pinpoint exactly what the trouble is in each case, we recommend first making sure you have the most updated version of Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer. To get the most update version, simply go to www.adobe.com. You can also send in a support request to us and we will be more than happy to send you a fresh link to download your free gifts.
- Why is my purchase taking so long to arrive?
- Books are shipped out within 24 hours when ordered Monday - Thursdays. Orders placed on Fridays and over the weekend are mailed out on the following Monday. All products are shipped via Priority Mail delivery and arrive within 2/3 days within the continental USA with tracking. International orders can take anywhere from 2-4 weeks. Sometimes it is worth checking with your local customs office.